Our funding round is now closed.
There have been some changes to our previous funding model, please ensure you have read our most recent funding guide before applying
Please note, we are unable to consider applications from organisations currently being considered for funding by a Trust supported by People’s Postcode Lottery. Please wait until you have received the outcome of the application before applying again.
Our funds will be focused on charities and good causes in the south of England.
Enter your proposed project postcode below to find the trust for your area:
We would like to make the process more flexible to better serve smaller charities and good causes. With this in mind, there will be a funding round opening each month from February until October.
In order to process the high number of applications that we are likely to receive, each month we will be accepting a limited number of applications in line with the amount of funds available for that round.
The length of time the form remains open will vary each round, depending on the rate we receive applications. In the last round we were able to accept applications for 1 day but the form may close more quickly this round.
Once a round has closed, organisations who did not get to apply are encouraged to apply in the following month’s round.
- This is not the application form and should not be emailed to the Trust
- This is to help organisations practice questions in advance
- There will be no save option on the live form, use this document to save answers
Funding rounds in 2021 will open on the following dates (the form will appear on this page):
February – September Applications have now closed
September Applications (1st Sept)
- Decisions received by 31st October
- Payment for successful applications received by 30th November
October Applications (1st October 9 am)
- Decisions received by 30th November
- Payment for successful applications received by the 31st December